Compassion. Trust. Results.

Child Custody & Parenting Time Modifications

At the Law Offices of Shawn H. Smith, we understand that circumstances change and orders and agreements that were made at one time may no longer serve you or your child best. If you are seeking to modify your child custody or parenting time plans, our Greeley and Fort Collins family law firm can assist you.

Offering Competent Legal Assistance With Your Child Custody Matters

Shawn H. Smith has over a decade of experience assisting mothers and fathers throughout northern Colorado with custody modifications.

Custody and parenting time modifications are only granted if they are considered by the court to be in the best interests of the child.

Greeley and Fort Collins custody modifications attorney Shawn H. Smith will work closely with you to learn about your circumstances as well as the reason you are seeking to modify your custody agreement. He is determined to help you present your case in a thorough and compelling manner, ensuring all factors are fully considered.

While you and your child’s other parent may agree to different or additional parenting time, that agreement is not enforceable unless the court approves the change. It is critical for you to have your court orders changed if you want to have rights that you can enforce. The only way to legally modify an order is through the court.

Contact The Law Offices of Shawn H. Smith

We invite you to contact Law Offices of Shawn H. Smith, today at 970-387-6858. Our law office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.